Today I'm feeling very grateful. As I was leaving for work yesterday, my mind went to all the tender moments that I cherish in my life.
1. I love that my girls have to run to the garage door every day as I leave to school and sign I love you and blow me kisses, even though we've already had our loves inside.
2. I love when my husband looks at me and winks; our signal for I love you.
3. I love when Emily comes up to me, gives me a big hug and says, "Mommy you are the best mommy in the whole entire earth. I love you!"
4. I love when I get to snuggle with my girls and read to them. This is probably my favorite time of day.
5. I love when Emily asks me questions about everything, trying to figure out life. For example: a while ago she wanted to know about storms and thunder, etc. Now whenever there is a storm she always says that Heavenly Father sent the storm. Last night it was storming and soon after the storm ended, Emily started freaking out and telling me to look outside. As I was looking, she proudly declared, "Heavenly Father sent a bootiful (beautiful) rainbow. I love it when Heavenly Father sends such a bootiful rainbow!" Then she made me take her picture with it. Such a tender moment. I love my life and I adore my family. Like I said, today I'm feeling very grateful.
The picture doesn't do the rainbow justice. It was stunning!
That is so sweet. I love the tender moments in life too.
ReplyDelete