Monday, October 5, 2009

The Saga of Family Pictures


Well, I started this endeavor by wanting us to go to the canyon during the beautiful fall leaves and take a new family picture. I knew it would be hard with a two year old, but I wanted to try anyway. We took 72 pictures! After we finally found a "good enough" spot, according to Kenny, we began. Here are a sampling of some of the things we went through during our "fun" experience:
The normal Ashley pose
Giving Mommy a big hug :-)
Fixing the headband she loved pulling off
Dealing with Emily's scary eyes
Don't the three of us look cute? Gotta love Ashley!

Out of the 72 we took, we got a few good ones:



In the end it was all worth it!

3 comments:

  1. Loved the outtakes!! I HATE actually taking family pictures... but LOVE having them done!! You have such a darling family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I loved the 'personality' shots! And I love your perfect shots. They turned out adorable. You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the family photos. Yes, it's so worth it. You will forget the hassel and time it took, but will always enjoy having that moment in time photo of your precious family.
    Love, Aunt Eileen - Argentina

    ReplyDelete