Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hee Haws


My 5th grade took a field trip on Tuesday to Hee Haw's. Kenny has tried to bring the girls the last couple years and let them play there too. This year, he had a job scheduled so I was sad that they wouldn't be coming. We get there and I start to go around with students, when I see a girl in a pink coat that looks awfully like Emily. I look up and there's Kenny. He had rearranged his schedule so they could come for a little bit. It was a great surprise. If you've ever been to Hee Haws, they have so much to do: animals to pet, slides to go on, hay ride, corn maze, goats to feed, duck races, corn box, and more. We had a great time as a class but also as a family. Thanks Kenny for making the time on Tuesday!
Feeding the goats
Feeding and petting the goats

Emily going down the "little" slide
One of my cute students going down the slide with Em
Waiting to go on the hay ride; I love my family!

These are three videos of the girls and Kenny at Hee Haws. First is Kenny taking the girls down the bumpy slide; second is Kenny and Ashley going down the slide; third is Emily. She begged us to let her go by herself. You can see how proud of herself she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment