I am amazed by how quickly Emily picks up on technology items. I think kids nowadays come with technology knowledge hard-wired in their brain from heaven. I'll show her something once or twice on the computer and she's got it and can get to her game/homework websites no problem. The other day, I had left her alone while she was playing Barbie dress-up. In a few minutes, I heard giggling coming from the computer room. I went in to see what was up and this is what I found:
Emily had gone into Photo Booth all by herself and was amusing herself with all the funny pictures she was taking. It was funny! I think Emily is pretty amazing and am impressed almost everyday with all the new things she learns, especially technology related.
We love photo booth and so here are some of our favorites:




Yes, you have two smart little cookies! It will just keep getting better and better as they continue to grow up.
ReplyDeleteLove, Uncle Walt & Aunt Eileen
NICE!!!!
ReplyDelete