I love that Emily is so artistic. I love that she wants to do Reflections each year. I didn't love that she wanted to make a movie this year, but I was supportive and helped her get it done.
As usual, she totally surprised me with her artistic mind and made a really cool movie. The theme was Believe, Dream, Inspire. She wanted to learn how to do the monkey bars and made a made a movie about believing she could do it, dreaming she could do it, working hard to accomplish the monkey bars, and then inspiring someone else to try the monkey bars. I wish that I could upload it, but I can't, so this description will have to do. It turned out very cute in my opinion and she won an award at our school and now it goes on the city level.
I love that Emily does these projects because she loves being artistic, not just for the trophy. Don't get me wrong, she's very happy when she gets a trophy, but her project is more important to her. I hope it can stay this way as she gets older. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment