Thursday, January 2, 2014

Halloween

This year's Halloween was a lot of fun, like always.  Emily had known for a year that she wanted to be an artist, and she made a super cute one if I do say so myself. :-)  Ashley decided at the last moment to be a witch, which really fits her personality!  She made sure people knew that she was a good witch though. ;-)  Ty was put in the M&M costume at Grandma's and we thought it was cute so we left him in it.  They had a blast and came home with quite the loot!
This year's Halloween was quite different for me.  I went totally out of my comfort zone to dress up with my 5th grade team like punk rockers.  At first I was very hesitant, but once I got everything together, I gotta say, I totally LOVED it!  It was so fun being and looking crazy for that day.  My students loved it too, but I was asked many many times that day if my nose ring was real. ;-)  I guess I did well!





 Ashley's witchy face
My beautiful artist
 Me and my girls
My Rockin' 5th grade team!

No comments:

Post a Comment