Thursday, January 16, 2014

Karate

Ashley is a natural dancer, but for some reason she pretty much hates it!  She has been asking me to quit every week and it's a fight to get her to dance.  I realized that there's no reason why she needs to be in dance, so I can take her out.  At the same time, Ashley's been asking to start karate for awhile, so in November we let her start to see if she liked it.  She LOVES it!!  She asks everyday when is her next karate.  How long til my next karate?  When is my next karate? :-)  She LOVES it!! For those of you that know her, karate seems to fit her true personality so I'm not that surprised that she loves it.
The teachers at karate seem to think she's a natural at karate too.  I think she's found a new love in her life!  It's so fun to see her love something and have such a good attitude about it!



 They spar, learn karate and taekwondo moves, play games, and have a blast.
 Ashley LOVES it and kinda loves being allowed to kick the other kids butts! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment