Saturday, July 23, 2011

Tyler at 2 months

My little guy is already two months old! He is so precious; I love him so much!! He's holding his head up better and is a major smiler! He's even been sleeping through the night the past week. He's definitely a keeper! :-)
Thought I would do a post of pictures from the past two months. Enjoy!
Starting out his life

loves, Loves, LOVES to be held
Is super loved by his sister
Emily's already trying to teach him sign language. Can you see him signing I love you, with just a little help? :-)
Cheering cuz he's in our family! :-)
Another position he likes; crazy but true
Isn't he SO cute?! Oh, I love him!!



2 comments:

  1. He is sooo cute! Anytime you need someone to hold him, I'm available!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Heavenly Father made families because He hoped each person born would be loved by their mother and father as much as this baby boy is! Precious.
    Love, Uncle Walt & Aunt Eileen - San Salvador

    ReplyDelete