I have a confession to make; I'm in love with another guy! Sure, he's not very tall, he sleeps a lot, he cries when he's hungry and he's not even potty trained! But his smile just melts my heart! Have you figured it out yet? It's my little guy, Tyler. (Sorry if I scared some of you with my first sentence. I couldn't resist! ;-) )
I am so in love with Tyler. He is the cutest thing and I'm so grateful that he finally made it to our family. Sure he has his ornery moments during the evening and he LOVES to be held--while standing up, which can get very tiring, but the feeling of love and satisfaction that I get from him is so overwhelming. I can't believe he's 7 weeks old already and the size of at least a three month old. Where does the time go?? I don't know, but what I do know is that I'm going to savor and take advantage of every moment I can with my little cutie pie. Speaking of which, I hear him stirring from sleep. I'm off to feed and snuggle with my new love of my life. I'm pretty sure that Kenny won't be jealous though! :-)
Content and happy in Daddy's arms (because he's standing up!)
Who can resist that face? I sure can't!
P.S. Happy 4th of July!!
He's darling! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDelete