Well, before I post about our Christmas adventures I realized that if you read this blog and aren't on facebook then you probably don't know our special news. After another looong year and a half of trying, we are going to be blessed with another baby!!! I am now 20 weeks along and find out on Tuesday if it is a boy or a girl. I'll let you know soon what the verdict is. Feel free to comment and put your predictions. :-)
Happy New Year!!!
Congrats on the news! I wwill share it with steve. good luck!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I am so happy for you guys.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Again! I had a dream last night that it was a boy. A girl would be super fun, but the Day family could use some more boys, so here's hoping a boy! Love you!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteSarah! Yay! Congratulations! I am so excited for you and your family!
ReplyDelete