Ashley's new obsession is sidewalk chalk. She LOVES it!! Every time we go near the garage she scream, "wok, wok" (her way to say chalk) and runs to get the chalk. Emily is a nice sister and helps Ashley draw. This is their newest creation, a flower. If you look carefully you can see Ashley's addition (i.e. white line) to the flower. Not bad for a four year old on the sidewalk.
They are so cute! I think the thrill of sidewalk chalk never goes away. Missy was creating art at school with it and was so sad when the rain washed it all away!
ReplyDeleteSarah, what a fun blog! I just saw it on my list of those opening my blog. I love all your posts and photos.
ReplyDeleteYes, it just gets better and better as your kids grow up.
Love, Aunt Eileen - Argentina
Thanks Aunt Eileen. Hope you're doing well in Argentina!
ReplyDeleteI like the new background, and your girls are adorable! It's fun to put faces with the stories I've heard.
ReplyDelete