Saturday, September 20, 2014

Strawberry Days

Right after I got home from my trip, our city started its annual celebration, "Strawberry Days".  It's always so fun to go to the carnival, the parade, and of course, eat strawberries and cream.  Yum!  We had a grand time yet again this year!






 The girls ran into some of their friends and loved going on rides together

 Ashley even ran into her best friend, Meredith.  She was SO excited!!

 Tyler LOVED all the rides this year...
 but I don't know if the random kid riding with him did ;-)
 I sure love my little boy!!


 Tyler was even big enough for one of the "grown up" rides--he loved it!









Strawberries 'n Cream---yuuuum!
 Apparently Ty didn't want his picture taken
but dad did :-)

They even found some snails by where we were sitting and thought that was the coolest thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment