I can't believe my little buddy is already three!! Tyler is the cutest, most obedient, playful, funny, smart little boy I could ever ask for! He LOVES his momma. He tries to keep up with his sisters. He taught himself the alphabet and now knows his uppercase and lowercase letters, can count to thirty and can identify the numbers 1-12. He can also spell his own name (most of the time--he sometimes forgets the letter e). You are so smart buddy!! His talking is coming along, and he's now speaking many words in each sentence.
Tyler,
You still love Ariel, Elsa, Buzz and Zurg, but are now branching out to Spiderman, sharks and snakes. You love to read books, fight with light sabers, sticks, just about anything. You love to sit on mommy's lap and watch movies, play alphabet games, do spooky Halloween matches.
You love to pretend to be a ghost and scare us and a bear and "attack" us. You are starting to think about going peepee in the potty (which mom and dad aren't pushing yet either) and are still taking an afternoon nap.
You are the sweetest little boy a mom could ever ask for and I thank my lucky stars (and my Heavenly Father) every day that I was so blessed to become your mom!!!! Love you little boy!!









No comments:
Post a Comment