Friday, July 11, 2014

Emily's dance recital and Tyler's 3rd birthday

Emily had her last dance recital in May.  She was so cute and a very good dancer!  She has chosen to do art lessons instead this year.  She is so naturally artistic so she has my full support.  Em did a cute dance to In Summer from Frozen and then was a flower in the production of Alice in Wonderland.
Coincidentally, Emily's recital fell on Tyler's birthday.  I must have been worn out from Em's concert because sadly, I only took one picture of Tyler on his birthday, eating ice cream.  We did go out to eat at Chuck-a-Rama for his birthday and he opened some presents (dinosaur, bike, clothes) but it was really low key.  We sure love you though, Tyler!!!!!!
 Isn't that about the cutest dance picture ever or what?!  I love you, my beautiful Emily, so very much!!





Always happy that Grandma and Grandpa can come
My sweet little boy eating his ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment