She is going to Orem Elementary for Kindergarten, where she went to preschool, then next year will join me at Grovecrest for the rest of the time. She was so excited to start, she LOVES her teacher and is already learning new things she didn't know. She'll do awesome.
Thanks to a couple teachers and my lunchtime, I was able to run into Orem and take Ash to lunch and take her for her first day of school. I was very happy about that. Kenny was even able to break away from work to come too. It was fabulous. Congrats, Ashley for being in Kindergarten already! I know you'll do wonderful!! I Love You So Much!!
The first day of school pose
Excited and ready for school to start
Making the letter K for Kindergarten
You can't take pictures with Ashley without a silly one
Her awesome teacher, Miss Williams; after a couple days of school, I asked her what her favorite thing about school was and she smiled and said quietly, Miss Williams. That made me very happy!
She sat right down and started working
Kinda teary eyed mommy trying hard to hold it in. I did good, but have to admit, cried a little on the way back to my school
Love you, Ash!! You'll do amazing in Kindergarten!
No comments:
Post a Comment