I have loved all the thankful comments each day this month on blogs and Facebook. I've wanted to do this but haven't seemed to get around to it so I'm going to do my 24 today on November 24th!! Here goes. I'm thankful for:
1. Kenny--14 years later and I can still truthfully say that.
2. Emily
3. Ashley
4. My little boy, Tyler! I'm so grateful you joined our family.
5. My Savior--I wouldn't know where I'd be without him
6. My Heavenly Father--Same as above
7. The gospel--I love the joy it brings in my life
8. My dad--He's hosting us for Thanksgiving this year
9. My mom
10. Being a teacher--I LOVE my job and I'm so grateful I get to go to my school everyday.
11. My students--They test me at times, but keep me laughing often. I love them!!
12. My extended family--I love being around family and just laughing, talking, playing games, etc.
13. Friends
14. Modern Medicine--This is the reason that we have children, so I will forever be extremely grateful for modern medicine.
15. My house--It may not be clean all the time, but I love it and I love being there.
16. That my husband is so hard-working. He doesn't know the word lazy.
17. The scripture movies--This has been such a great way to introduce so many stories to my children.
18. Pictures--I LOVE looking at pictures and remembering how great those memories were that we've created.
19. The DVR--I love watching TV, but on my own schedule, not the TV's. Plus I LOVE fast forwarding through commercials.
20. Pacifiers--If you've ever had a crying baby quiet down as soon as you put one in his mouth, you know.
21. Socks--I love how warm and toasty they make my feet when they're cold.
22. Water--It's so yummy and refreshing.
23. Freedom
24. Blessing--I cannot believe how EXTREMELY blessed I am and I am forever thankful for all these blessings!!
Whooo, I did it!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Love your family photo!! And that's a great "thankful for" list. Glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteLove, Los Petersen - Aunt Eileen & Uncle Walt - San Salvador