Who can resist this face? Not me!
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
The Power of Ashley
I'm now really behind on posts; I've got Em's birthday, Halloween, our vacation, etc. but today my post is on Ash. I don't know what it is about Ashley, but she must have some strange power over me. When Emily was her age, I had no problem putting her on time outs when she was naughty, but Ashley is a different story. Is it her eyes? Her mischievous smile? Some unexplained power? I don't know, but it is so hard for me to punish her like I did with Emily. I am such a softie for Ashley. She's just so darn cute!! I don't know what it is, but I'll just have to chalk it up to some unseen power that Ashley has over me. Does anybody else have this problem with one of their children?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment