If we let our daughters name our baby, we would definitely have an interesting name. Ashley's favorite name:

Megamind!!! :-) I can just imagine it now: "Megamind Day come here!" :-)
Emily's favorite name at least comes from a book, but it's not much better. She wants it to be Buzz from the boy in the Fly Guy books.
Kenny then suggested Woody (thinking of the other sidekick to Buzz) :-), but they didn't like that.Last week, they thought of a wonderful new name: Kenny!! They thought that was so great, but that too did not win.
We don't know what our little boy's name is going to be yet, but I'm pretty sure that Megamind, Buzz, and Woody are safe from our list! :-)
Megamind Day seems to roll off the tongue - go with that one! You can just call him Mega for short.
ReplyDeleteI agree. I like that one too!
ReplyDelete