Friday, May 20, 2011

He's Here!!

Our little baby boy is here!! Tyler Jesse Day was born Monday, May 16th, 2011 at 2:33 p.m. He was 19 inches long and weighed 8 lbs 15 oz, one mere ounce away from 9 lbs! Our biggest baby by far! He is doing so well and is a cutie pie! I feel very blessed to have him and my two girls in my life. I am feeling good too, besides the normal soreness. I love this little guy already and am excited to see what the future holds with a boy and three kids.


The girls and me getting to the hospital
Moments right after birth
Proud papa
Getting his first bath
Isn't he so cute!!
The girls were SO excited to see and hold their baby brother
Ashley was super cute with him!
They love their baby brother
Proud Grandparents
We really had a hard time deciding between Tyler and Luke so we actually had the nurses make up two different nametags
Going home

7 comments:

  1. Sarah, he is absolutely beautiful. I am on vacation or I'd already be over there wanting to see him!! Congratulations to you and Ken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Aren't little boys fun? You are going to LOVE having a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! He is so cute and his sisters look so excited to have him here. I'm glad you are seeing Blue at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How precious! The calling of wife/mother and husband/father are the most significant in all of creation and eternity! A warm welcome to TYLER JESSE DAY from his extended family.
    Love, Great Uncle Walt & Great Aunt Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya! Congratulations! Hope you and your family are all well. Give him extra kisses from me. Love the name Tyler! Boys are fun... especially when you get sprayed while changing diapers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! He's so adorable already! I can tell your girls are going to be great BIG sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute!! congrats on your new little one!

    ReplyDelete