Saturday, August 28, 2010

Meeting the Teacher

Emily starts Kindergarten this year and yesterday was her pre-assessment day. That's where she goes and meets her teacher and the teacher asks her all kinds of questions to see where she is academically. Emily was so excited to meet her teacher, Mrs. Herman. When the testing started, it was really hard for me to sit there and hear her say she didn't know some words that she really does know, but knowing how much it bugs Kindergarten teachers when parents interrupt, I was good and didn't say anything. After she was all done, her teacher said she did wonderfully so I guess I might just worry too much. It's going to be a great school year!

Emily with Mrs. Herman; she was so excited to meet her--she even chose her first day of school outfit for it. Now what to wear on the first day? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment