Many of you know that Kenny and I are coupon people. You may laugh (Vickie, I hear you :-), but why go somewhere and pay full price when you can use a coupon! In September we bought some Take 5 cards that gave us free or half price things. We realized last Saturday that these cards expired on Monday the 1st, so last Monday we decided to use all the valuable coupons that we had left. First we went to Weinerschnitzel and got the two girls free corndogs. Then we headed over to Fuddruckers where we had coupons for a free hamburger. We then went to Trafalga where we had free golf for Emily (Ashley's still free) and we had a 2-for-1 coupon for us. We hadn't been to Trafalga in a long time. They've redone it to be glow in the dark blacklight underwater scenes. It's really cool and Emily and Ashley had a blast. Emily also was quite the little natural golfer. She actually beat me by one stroke (hard to admit, but true). She's asked us almost every day since, when can we go golfing again. You'd think we would be done, but NO, there's more. We had 20 free tokens at Chucky Cheese so we let the girls go on a few rides and still brought home 15 tokens for a later use. Then we went to Coldstone and got us all ice creams with our coupons. Whoo, we were finally done and the girls were so happy, but ready for bed. We did all of our night for less than $10!
We called this night our marathon of fun. It was so much fun and super cheap!!! The girls had a blast as did Kenny and I. It's the most amount of time we'd spent together as a whole family in a while too--that was my bonus. I love my family so much! I also love coupons! :-)

Can you believe it? I didn't bring my camera! Luckily Kenny has his iPhone so we got a couple of snapshots. Not the greatest, but you at least get the idea.

Before their final shot. Emily started crying because she didn't want to give her ball up. She had so much fun!
Love coupons!!! Glad you had a great time.
ReplyDeleteSarah - I am laughing - but so blown away that you did all that for under 10 bucks!! WOW! Quite impressed!
ReplyDelete