This was a few months ago, but I keep forgetting to put it on. Emily is quite a good little artist for her age and she LOVES it. She had this little journal and drew the whole Sleeping Beauty story and then wanted to tell us her story one night. It was so cute that we had to record it. I'll admit that it's probably not going to be as neat for you as us, but if you watch at least the first minute you'll hear two of the cutest phrases that she uses. The "clever" princess and a "glittering" gown. (Where she came up with those words, who knows, but it's dang cute!)
I love you, Emily!
That is one of the sweetest things I've ever heard. How great you have that recorded. I love the inflection in her voice, and the waterlide part. What a precious daughter you have there. Maybe a future writer! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete