Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Some funnies

Kids say the darndest/funniest/cutest things sometimes. I want to write down a couple before I forget them.

Ashley, my 2 year old: Whenever she tells me she loves me, she always says, "Mom, I love you too much!" No, Ashley, you really can't! :)
She has started this one in the past couple months: Whenever we tell her she is a cutie pie, she says, "no, me is a cutie pie brat!!" Unfortunately, she couldn't be more right!

Emily: It's so wonderful to see Emily grow up and start to learn bigger vocabulary words. The other day she came in and said, "Mom, I'm having a 'situation' with Ashley." I said, "What kind of situation?" She then gave a normal 5 year old answer, "Ashley's not sharing her toys!" What a 'situation'!
At Grandma and Grandpa's the other day, Emily saw a present that's probably hers for Christmas. Grandpa and Grandma were trying to tell her it was something different, but she wasn't buying it. She looked Grandma straight in the eye and said with her arms gesturing, "Grandma, if you would just get it down, I would prove it to you." She's one smart cookie!

I love my girls so much!!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm glad you are remembering to write down the cute thing your little girls say. I didn't do that with my kids thinking I'd remember and now they are lost. What a good mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I love little kid comments! It's actually sad when they can outwit the parents/grandparents :) (mine have outwitted me several times in their short little lives!).
    What a cute family you have!

    ReplyDelete