Thursday, August 13, 2015

Fall Break 2014

It was really hard thinking about going to Southern California for Fall Break knowing my dad was not going to be there.  I didn't know how it would work, or if we would even like it.  It definitely was different, and we missed my dad a lot, but when we were at the different parks each day we were able to enjoy ourselves and still have a blast.  I'm sure grateful for my little family and for Kenny who knew exactly how I felt, because he felt it too.




 We dressed up for the Legoland Bricks and Treats party!







































 This bear is called the Grandpa R bear.  He was my dad's and is dressed like my dad dressed.  We brought him along on our trip and we loved him much!!




























































































































 We got to stay in the Legoland hotel one night.  It was really cool!!















No comments:

Post a Comment