As I looked back through my posts, I realized that I never posted about Emily's Reflection entry. I posted that she won an award of merit at the city level, but not what it was that she made. The theme was the Magic of the Moment. She chose to write and make a 3-D project about the magic of the moment when you read your favorite book. Her favorite book at this time was Charlotte's Web so she made a web saying Some Pig and Charlotte in it. Super creative!! She has such an artistic mind. I was so proud of her project and elated that it won at our school and got an honorable mention at the city. She was so surprised and thrilled too!! What will she think of for her next project? I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait. :-)
Finished at home
Her trophy, and standing next to other entries
No comments:
Post a Comment