Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My little girls turns 5!!

June 20th was Ashley's 5th birthday!!  I can't believe she is alreaady five!  She is my hardest child, but can also be such a sweetie pie.  She has such an excitement for life.  She has two emotions:  really happy or really angry.
She is ready for Kindergarten knowing all her letters and most of her sounds.  She is a great counter and can add simple numbers together.  She is starting to sound out words too.  I am very proud of her and the little girl she is.
She is so kind and generous when she doesn't think about it, but if you point it out then her oppositional personality comes out.  We say yes, she says no.  We say no, she says (or usually screams) YES!!
Even though she can be such a challenge, I'm so grateful to have her in our family and in my life.  I love you more than you know, Ash!!  Happy 5th birthday!!

For her birthday, we went to eat at her favorite restaurant (Chuck-a-rama) and then went to Classic Skating.  Here are some pics:



Some of her birthday loot
 Wanting to eat the cake before we sing:  They sure love this cake!!

 Happy 5th Birthday sweetie!!  I love you so much!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heavens, she sounds just like Klarah! All the little girls that age that I know have similar personalities. I keep telling myself it's because they are going to need to be strong and know their own minds. Happy birthday Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday back on June 20th.
    Five, a great time to be alive!
    Love, Great Aunt Eileen and Great Uncle Walt - San Salvador

    ReplyDelete