First: The last few weeks of school the 1st grade does theme days. Emily loved Western Day and looked so cute (I don't know why, but I didn't take a picture). For pirate day she wanted to be the pirate princess from Jake and the Neverland Pirates instead of just being a normal pirate. (she's such a girl :-) ) She looked cute though.
Emily did great in our school's first grade fun run. I think she came in 7th overall and she tried her best. That's the most important!
Before the race
Emily with one of her best friends at school this year, Sarah
It was a little chilly so Miss Hull let them all snuggle up together under this blanket
Our school also does a dance festival. This year they did a cute dance to the Mickey Mouse clubhouse song. They spelled out Mickey Mouse and Emily was the U. She looked cute and danced great!
I love the end of the school year, even though as a teacher it's super busy for me. I love all the fun activities in such a short span of time.

No comments:
Post a Comment