Sunday, February 19, 2012

Big Day!!

A couple weeks ago was a big day in Ashley's life!!  She had her Kindergarten physical and shots so she could be ready for Kindergarten!  I can't believe my beautiful little girl is going to be 5 and go to Kindergarten.  She is doing so fabulous in pre-school and is learning so much.  I'm very excited that she's maturing too.
Last week I went and officially registered her for Kindergarten.  Wow!  I love you so much, Ashley!! :-)


 She had to get a finger poke for lead testing and I think she freaked out more about this than the shots.  She didn't like the shots though--there were 3 of them!  Gotta love the picture of her though!
Our doctor's office does a fun Kindergarten fair where they paint their faces, make animal balloons, give them a pencil box with supplies and let them have cookies and juice while they are waiting for their shots and after they're done.  It helps a lot!  Ashley chose a butterfly for her face and a dog on a leash for her balloon.

No comments:

Post a Comment