Wednesday, April 20, 2011

St. George Day 3--Our last day

On our last day, we went swimming (of course :-) ) and then packed up to leave and check out. We then went back to the park from the day before because they had this creek with a beach. I know what you're thinking...a beach in St. George? But yes there was a nice sandy area to play on. It was really nice. Ashley built a snake and a castle. Em built the temple and dinosaur tracks (she really loved the dinosaur museum!) It was a fun last activity before we drove home.

Em's dinosaur tracks
Getting buried in the sand Ashley style (only hands and feet)
Ashley's snake and the temple and castle in the background


On the way down and on the way back we stopped in Scipio and the gas station had a little petting zoo. They had some fun interesting animals and Kenny had to take this picture because he thought that this pony and Ashley had the same hair style! :-) I kind of agree!

1 comment:

  1. I just finally caught up on your blog. Your trip to St. George looked so great. I love all the fun pictures. You have such a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete