So, as I was sitting down to write yet another blog post about Emily, I realized that Ashley has been being neglected in my latest posts. So, I thought I would do a quick thankful post about my little Ashley girl!
I cannot tell you how much I love this child. Even though she is a lot harder than Emily was, I love her fiery personality (well, most of the time anyway). I love her ability to tease and be teased without crying. I love her naturally curly hair and her cute high voice. I love (also most of the time) how attached she is to me. She never wants to be very far from me and in the morning (if I'm not already up), she'll come in and lay right next to me in bed and just smile so wide at me and say, "I love you!" over and over and give me hugs too. Just being so happy that she's next to me.
I love that she's so independent, even though this can also be a pain sometimes too. I love her so much and I love how she is blossoming in her own way to be such a beautiful, smart little girl. I am very blessed!!!! Love you so much, sweet Ashley!!
How could you not love this smile!!!
Oh, I love this girl so much!!! :-)
Ashley singing one of her favorite songs from Preschool. She loves it so much cuz she gets to scare you at the end!
We love Ash too! Come bring them to play sometime so my girls can play with her - and we can eat my famous cookie sundaes. We are available most Sundays....
ReplyDelete