On June 20th our little Ashley turned 3. She is such a joy to have in our house and is also a huge trial. She is so attached to me and loves to snuggle and just be close--which I love! But she is also an antagonizer; loves to disobey, push, hit, sass, tease, etc. She is definitely keeping me busy this summer! I love her so much! She has grown so much this past year. She just got potty trained and is doing well (on most days, anyway). She knows A for Ashley, E for Emily, and W for some odd reason and is learning more. She loves to sing and dance and LOVES all things princess just like her sister.
On her birthday, we had a small celebration with just our family. We made a cake for Father's Day/her birthday and sang to her. We held her birthday party for her the next week. That'll be my next post. I love you, Ash!! Happy Birthday!
How could you not love that smile! :-)
Opening one of her presents
No comments:
Post a Comment