Sunday, April 11, 2010

General Conference


I know it was a week ago but I thought I'd make a quick entry about General Conference last week. I didn't hear every talk, but the talks I listened to were amazing. I found myself crying a lot because they all seemed to be about things that I have been struggling with or needing answers to. One talk that particularly struck me was Elder Ballard's talk from the Saturday morning session. It was called Mothers and Daughters. It talked about the great relationship of mothers and daughters and all we can do to strengthen these relationships. I adore being a mother and am so grateful to be blessed with two beautiful daughters. I want so badly to have a great relationship with them for a lifetime and beyond and I hope that I'm laying the foundation for that now! I know that I could always do better but I'm trying hard. All the talks were great, but this one was my favorite. I'm so grateful to the Lord for blessing us with prophets and apostles today. I'm so grateful for our Savior for dying for us and then being resurrected so we too can be. It was a great two days of conference and Easter.

I have included a link to the talk in case it made you curious to read it again:


Oh, how I love these girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment