Well yesterday Emily did something very naughty. She is such an obedient child that we never thought she'd do this, but yesterday we left her alone upstairs with a friend and Emily decided to cut her hair. Her hair was in two braids and she hacked off the bottom portion that's beyond the rubber band of each braid. Her friend cut some off too, which I felt even worse about because it was at our house. We'd told Emily that she never gets to cut her own hair, but apparently yesterday she forgot. :) We asked her why and she said, Cuz I wanted my hair shorter. I was so angry at first, but the good news is the cut hair was mainly underneath so it doesn't look terrible. She said last night as we were tucking her in, "Mom, I won't be naughty tomorrow, I won't." We'll see. Oh the joys of being a parent!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment